Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream

I love, love, love Pumpkin Ice Cream.  I cannot stress to you enough how much I love Pumpkin Ice Cream.  When the fall hits and ice cream shops start carrying it again, my heart sings.  It's hard to find year round to it's been a seasonal treat in my life for many, many years.  Until know.


Thank You, Pinterest!  I have found the yummiest Pumpkin Ice Cream.  And I can make it in my own home.  Dangerous, I know.  And to celebrate, I want to share this yummy recipe with all of you so you can enjoy this seasonal treat with me.  So if you're looking for a new Thanksgiving dessert or you're like me and just can't imagine saying farewell to Pumpkin Ice Cream till next fall, keep reading!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
(from I Wash You Dry)

1 c. Pumpkin
1 c. Sour Cream
8 oz Cream Cheese
2/3 c. Sugar
3 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 c. Cream


  1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
  2. Put in ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
  3. Serve immediately as soft serve or put in freezer to set.
  4. Serve with crushed graham cracker or dusted with cinnamon/sugar mix.
I love setting this ice cream in the freezer and dusting it with cinnamon/sugar mixture.  The cinnamon/sugar just gives it a slight crunch and it's so yummy!  Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do.  If not, just send your leftovers my way.  :-)

What seasonal treats are you enjoying right now?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow, that looks delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails