Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Days of Autumn Inspiration: Pumpkin Pancakes




Another pumpkin recipe!  I know.  I just couldn't help myself.  These are SO wonderful.  My kids ask for them every morning.  Truth is... I love them myself.  These have become a favorite fall treat.

Here's what you'll need:
1 c. whole wheat flour
1 c. white flour
2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. pumpkin
1 egg, beaten
2 Tbsp oil

1. Preheat griddle.  In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients; mix well.  In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.  Combine wet and dry ingredients (batter will be very thick).

2. Pour 1/4 c. batter on hot griddle.  Cook until surface bubbles.

3. Turn and continue cooking 2-3 min.

4. Try to stop yourself from eating the whole batch!

*Originally published Oct 2011

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails