Monday, September 6, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Well, gang, we're still enjoying the Labor Day weekend so I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.  We had planned on coming back home today, but due to work schedule changes and a tempermental car, we'll be coming home tomorrow.  But I didn't want to cheap you on a chance to link up. 

We've been spending several days at Grandma's house this weekend, camping in the front yard, chasing butterflies, and spending time with family.  Oh, and picking blackberries.  Later this week, I'll have a post up for you about blackberries and the awesome cobbler my mom made this weekend. 

But for now, let's just get to partying! Show us those projects. Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back so that others can join in on the fun. Then link up below to the blog post itself. You can post more than one project just add more than one link. And this week, I'll be picking one of your ideas to highlight on next week's Made by Me.

Oh, and today's the last day to put in your entries for our giveaway. Don't forget to check it out!

1 comment:

Country Mouse said...

Happy Monday to you...I have added my Halloween Treats projects!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails