Friday, January 12, 2024

Weekend Links ll January 12, 2024

 












This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

My favorite dish this week was Pasta E Fagoili in the crockpot.  A couple of nights a week my husband and I have been out of the house with various Bible studies so the crockpot has saved us.  And Pasta E Fagoili is a family favorite.  Luckily I planned it on a night that my son brought home a friend so it easily spread for extra guests.  Win-Win!

What I'm Reading:

Like I said last week, I'm reading A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickins with my 10th grader.  Wow!  It is keeping me on my toes.  This one is definitely challenging.  I'm typically a quick reader, but I really have to take it slow with this one.  It's complicated, interesting, and making me feel like a student all over again.Has anyone else read this one in adulthood?

What I'm Doing:

This week we worked on getting back into the homeschool routine. I'm glad I prepped a few things over the break so I wasn't surprised by upcoming tests and worksheets.  It was so nice; I'm going to have to keep on top of it this semester.  At least until February! :-)

What I'm Enjoying:

Last Man Standing reruns...
Fun field trips...
Classic books...
World Watch News...
Soups in the crockpot!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails