Friday, July 28, 2023

Weekend Links ll July 28, 2023

 












This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
My favorite meal this week was our sheet pan Greek stir-fry.  We dice up peppers, onions, red potatoes, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, and chicken, and bake it all in the oven.  While that's baking, I have a pot of rice going. When it's all done, we mix it all together with some crumbled feta cheese.  The seasoning on the veggies and chicken is amazing, and the cheese gives it just the right about of creaminess.  So good!

What I'm Reading:
Josiah and I are reading through the Little House series again and we're on Farmer Boy.  He says it's his least favorite in the series 'cause it doesn't focus on Laura.  But I think that's precisely why it might be my favorite.  Seeing Almanzo's early childhood is a treat.  Savoring this one.

What I'm Doing:
I can't believe it's the end of July and I'm already having to think about school.  This week I outlined the lessons for my 10th graders World History and realized how fast my time with her is flying by.

What I'm Enjoying:
Kitty snuggles...
Homemade ice cream...
Consistent workouts...
Slow mornings... 
Homegrown tomatoes...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails