Friday, January 6, 2023

Weekend Links ll January 6, 2023










This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
We are now in what we lovingly refer to as "soup season" so my crockpot is working overtime.  My favorite this week was Minestrone with tortellini.  I love this soup.  So fresh for a crockpot soup and the tortellini makes it a treat for everyone.  It feels like comfort food, but still doesn't sit heavy in the stomach.  Perfect balance for the winter season.

What I'm Reading:
My current non-fiction read is God's Smuggler.  My 15 year old daughter read it over the summer and wanted me to read it so we could discuss it.  It made a huge impact on her so I'm following through.

What I'm Doing:
The weather here has been crazy so we've been indoors quite a bit.  But when the rain does break, we run outside for our bikes and try to get in a quick ride.  We're learning to adapt to the chilly weather and I'm finding that it's really opening a whole new world for us.

What I'm Enjoying:
Soup in the crockpot...
Kitty snuggles...
Bike rides...
Flannel sheets...
Goal setting...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails