Friday, May 18, 2018

Weekend Links












What I'm Cooking:

All our meals have been quick, easy, light... yummy!  Baseball season is winding down, but in the meantime, we've been packing dinners for the nights we're at the field.  And I've really been trying to focus on veggies and protein as I'm starting 80 Day Obsession.  It's hard to get in protein.  Any thoughts?

What I'm Reading:

I'm finishing up Raising World Changers that I'm reviewing for the publisher/author.  Be on the lookout for quotes and pieces on my Facebook page soon.  It's so good.  So challenging to me as a parent.  It reminds me that living a safe Christianity is so dull.

What I'm Doing:

This is our final Saturday of regular season baseball games.  Josiah's season is coming to an end, and Noah's team is headed to playoffs.  It's crazy to think that this wild three months of rushing to practices and games, but it's definitely been family.

What I'm Watching: 

I'm trying to catch up on Once Upon a Time episodes... especially as the show is ending.  I love this one and truly hope there's something incredible to come on the scene next.

What I'm Enjoying: 

School winding down... veggies and herbs growing in the backyard... lots and lots of good plant books... plans for field trips... good books... learning new technology tricks... 

What are you up to?








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails