Friday, January 27, 2017

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: Lydia and I spent a lot of time in the kitchen this week.  A LOT of time... we made squash muffins, cinnamon loaf, play dough, and even refilled the humming bird feeder.  We've really been enjoying watching our humming birds.

What I'm Reading:  You probably noticed from this week's posts that I finished up a lot of books this week.  I finished up In the Shadow of Denali and Escape from Mr. Limoncello's Library.  Two totally different books, but both really good.  Check out this month's Bookmarks post to see all the books we've been reading this month.

What I'm Doing: I'm working on decluttering again.  I really broke down on my system last year, but hoping to do better this year.  So I'm starting in the kitchen and PURGING.  Selling what I can and donating what I can't.

What I'm Watching:  We finally watched the first episode of This Is Us this week.  I loved it.  Wow!  Totally different from everything else on TV and really enjoying it.

What I'm Enjoying: our humming bird feeder... ABC collab series... decluttering... being a homebody... reading classic literature with my 4th grader... 

What are you up to?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails