Saturday, April 30, 2016

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:   I scrapbooked a couple of pages in Noah's school book and finished up VEDA with several videos this week. 

What I'm Reading:  I'm actually still reading The Sacred Year as I said in April's Bookmarks post.  It's got so much good stuff; I don't want to rush it.  I'm also starting May's book.

What I'm Doing:  Filling out swim lesson forms... working in the yard... going to lots of baseball games... reading about body systems... finishing VEDA... 

What I'm Watching:  Once Upon a Time... the clouds... gymnastics training videos... 
Bringing Up Bates...

What I'm Enjoying:   I'm really enjoying doing these Science Fair projects with the kids.  It's really sparked their curiosity and we're having a great time working together.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails