Monday, December 28, 2015

What to do with those Christmas Cards?

*Post originally published on 12/11/13

I don't know about you, but I love all those Christmas card ideas all over pinterest and creative blogs.  There's some really great ideas out there.  Unfortunately, I just don't have the space to do something so creative.  But I still want to display our Christmas cards.  And how am I going to do that?


We live in an older home and without an open floor plan we have a doorway between the kitchen and dinning room.  So I picked up a package of sticky tack.  Remember that stuff from your college dorm room days?  It sticks good and peels off the walls cleanly.  I just put a little in each corner and hang the cards around our doorframe.  That way we can see, enjoy, and pray for all the families that are a part of our lives.

And what about when the holidays are over?  I hole punched our cards and photo cards in the corner and connected them with a key ring.  It hangs on the baker's rack in the kitchen and reminds us of all those we love.  

How do you display your Christmas cards?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails