Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  I worked on hearts to put on my kids' doors on the days leading up to Valentine's Day.  Just a little way to let them know I love them.  Also worked on Valentine's for my nieces and nephew and my own kids.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished the January bookmarks book and I'm reading Wild.

What I'm Doing:  We're definitely striving to be healthier in 2015 so we're at the gym.  Besides that, it will be a weekend of hanging around the house, being creative, and probably target practice with the bow and arrow.

What I'm Watching:  We've been watching Friends on Netflix.  I also have the series finale of Parenthood to watch this weekend.  Better grab my tissues.

What I'm Enjoying: Sunshine (although we need the rain)... Lydia's science studies... our poetry unit for school... planning surprises for Valentine's Day...

What are you up to?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails