Thursday, November 13, 2014

Weird and Wonderful Creations {Review}


Science can sometimes be a dry subject, trying to figure out how it all works out together.  But when it comes to plants and animals, my kids are all in.  They love learning how creatures behave, grow, and adapt.  And plants can be just as fascinating with their resilience and growth.  So I knew this book would be perfect for them.  This collection is actually 4 books (sections) in 1 and includes the following titles:

Spiders, Snakes, Bees, and Bats

Big Bugs, Little Bugs

Sea Creatures

Poisonous, Smelly, and Amazing Plants

There is so much for them to learn about in an engaging (but not overwhelming) manner.  The pages are well laid out with lots of information, but not too much, and the full color photos are well detailed.  I loved that the information was entertaining and really spoke to facts that my kids would enjoy learning.   We've been using this book as a resource, but it's also a book that my kids love to grab from time to time, just because.  We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do.

*Disclaimer: I received this title free from the publisher for review.  All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails