Saturday, May 17, 2014

Weekend Links












This Week:

What I Made: I embellished some birthday goody bags and made a MM birthday sign for the front door.  Birthday stuff...  working ahead of time.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished the book for May's book club and I'm dragging my feet on a review book, but not sure when I'll get it done.  Ooops!

What I'm Doing: We're at a baseball game again this morning.  After this, I think we're going to go check out our Farmer's Market.  Haven't been there since it opened this season.

What I'm Watching: Watching my kid play... watching some 19 kids and counting... watching the blue jays in my backyard...

What I'm Enjoying:  Hanging my clothes on the clothes line... Our economics unit in history... Letting the kids stay up... finishing school early every day...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails