Saturday, May 3, 2014

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  I made a new DIY Body Wash and will go ahead and post that one next week.  I'm working on a few projects this weekend as well.  Nice to get back in the rhythm of creating.

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading a new Amish fiction book that I'll review next week as well.  It's in one of my favorite series.

What I'm Doing: We're at my son's baseball game this morning and I'm testing out my theory on snacks.  Yes, it out snack week.  Wish me luck!

What I'm Watching: Lately we've been watching The Little Couple and finishing up The Amazing Race.  Love watching that with the kids.

What I'm Enjoying:  I'm enjoying some lighter dinners and the breathing room that comes with the end of the school year.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails