Wednesday, March 27, 2013

26 Intentional Acts of Kindness #6: Blessing your Neighbors


So we missed another one and this is one that I really wanted to follow through on.  And one I will be going back to int the future.  The hospital can be a lonely place and whatever we can do to help out a little, I want my kids and I to be involved.  So we will be doing this, just not right now.

I think that's been one of the hardest lessons for me as a mom.  No matter how noble the cause, I just can't do it all.  And I hate that.  There is so much of the world for my kids to see and be involved in.  I just don't ever want them to forget to look out for everyone else around them.

But moving on.  I really hope you've had a chance to complete this last challenge and you're ready for this one.  This one keeps us a little closer to home and those we know best: our neighbors.  This week's challenge is to find a way to serve your neighbor.  Dinner, trash morning, running an errand, mowing their lawn... How creative can you be?  Here's your chance to step out your own front door and bless your immediate community.  Best of luck!

Will you join the challenge?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails