Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday--Must I???

I just wanted to spend nap time today working on several small crafty projects.  Make a couple of cards, work on a wedding gift...
But instead as I look around our small apartment I realize there is major work to be done. Dishwasher to be unloaded and reloaded, pans to be washed, kitchen to be swept and mopped, laundry to be put away, more laundry to be sorted and washed..
and on and on it goes.
Wish I could shut my eyes,...
snap my fingers,...
and ... Whaalaa!
My 2 year old is marching through the house cleaning to save his mommy's sanity.

But instead...
I shut my eyes,...
snap my fingers,...
and... Whaalaa!
My 2 year old is tearing puzzles out of the cabinet with a trail of cracker crumbs behind him.

Oh, well.  Another day.
At least we haven't had any potty accidents today.  One less thing to clean.

Check out 5 Minutes for Mom for other ideas to tackle today.  And by the way, if you really don't know what to tackle in your own home, stop by mine.  I'll put you to work.

1 comment:

woogiebop said...

Hi there. I'm still trying to get in touch with you so I can deliver the book you won in my Bloggy Giveaway a couple of weeks ago. You can contact me using carrie @ and then the name of the web site listed in the message I posted on your 4/24 message:

"Congratulations, Lee...you won my Ali Edwards Bloggy Giveaway over at http://www.digiscrapdivas.com! Please send me your mailing address and email address using the "Contact Info" link on the left side of my blog so I can ship this book right out to you. Congrats again and thanks for playing along!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails