Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Monday

Hey, are you ready for a new week.  I figure most of you know what you're making for dinner tonight already.  It is after all St Patrick's Day.  However, I chose to verge from the normal path and go with a "Green" themed dinner.  Check it out!  As for the rest of the week, I'm in a bit of a slump.  I need some new ideas.  Maybe I'll spend some of nap time today, searching the internet.

Monday:
Cottage cheese, fruit, milk
Leftover pea soup, bread, juice
Pasta with broccoli and pesto, green salad, kiwi, and pistachio pudding

Tuesday:
Yogurt and fruit cocktail, milk
Tuna sandwiches, baby carrots, juice
Potluck: Chicken and rice a roni casserole

Wednesday:
Eggs, toast, and milk
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pears, juice
Homemade veggie pizza

Thursday:
Yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit, milk
Leftovers, juice
Vegetarian stir-fry, rice, pot stickers

Friday:
Cereal and milk, bananas
Egg salad sandwiches, crackers, juice
Shepard's pie, salad, bread

Saturday:
At in-laws

Sunday:
At in-laws

As you can see we will be spending two days at my in-laws this weekend.  But here are some old standby meals that I would probably use if I was going to be at home:

Taco Ring
Lentil Tacos
Homemade pizza
Chicken Noodle soup

For Sunday here are some options if attending a family event:

7-up Salad
Shrimp Cocktail
Seafood Salad
Cheddar and Garlic Rolls
or a family favorite dessert

Do you have a dessert that you traditionally serve on Easter?  Share it with us.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails