Friday, March 15, 2024

Weekend Links ll March 15, 2024

 













This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

My favorite meal this week was Crockpot Lentil Soup.  Hubby doesn't love this one so on a night he had plans, we did too.  Crockpot Lentil Soup it is!  I love the rustic earthy taste of this one and cooked in beef broth makes it incredible.  Great way to stretch a family meal and so good!

What I'm Reading:

My currently reading list is out of control.  Seriously... OUT OF CONTROL.  But one of the books I've been reading is the Christian Heroes: Then and Now biographies.  Currently I'm reading Amy Carmichael's story.  I love reading how ordinary people have been used in extraordinary ways... and sharing these stories with my kiddos.

What I'm Doing:

This week we took a field trip to a town about a hour south of us.  We went to see the ABT studio company perform on a local college campus.  We haven't spent much time in this college town so find a fun spot for lunch was a treat.  And my 16 year old ballerina was enthralled with actually getting to watch the company perform.  It was definitely worth the trip.

What I'm Enjoying:

Ballet field trips...
Items checked off the "house" list...
Decluttering...
Great read alouds...
Days out with the kids...

What are you up to?
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails