Friday, August 4, 2023

Weekend Links ll August 4, 2023









This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
Last night we made fish tacos for dinner.  They were delicious and so simple.  Bake the fish, make a mango salsa, and top with shredded cabbage... doesn't get much easier than that?  And luckily, all three of the kids love them. Even my pickiest eater.

What I'm Reading:
I've been on the waitlist for Becoming Free Indeed by Jinger Duggar Vuolo for months.  It finally came into the library this week and I was able to pick it up a few days ago.  Easy read.  Making me think.  Not so deep that it's frustrating, but just enough to make me think a little deeper.

What I'm Doing:
School starts for us soon so I'm trying to get all the appointments done now... check ups, dentist, chiropractor, etc.  I know we'll be back at the dentist in another six months, but it's nice to schedule some of these things when our days aren't so full.

What I'm Enjoying:
Learning about fall gardening...
Homemade banana bread...
Cooler mornings...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails