Friday, August 18, 2023

Weekend Links ll August 18, 2023

 










Mud Pie Recipe


This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

My favorite meal this week was stirfry.  I was out running errands last night and my husband made the most amazing stirfry dinner.  I don't know what he puts in his sauce, but it's soooooo good.  And full of veggies: carrots, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, bok choy, and waterchestnuts.  I could have that meal on repeat for quite awhile.

What I'm Reading:

Personally, I'm finishing up Awaking Wonder this week.  I was reading it as a homeschool encouraging read, but really so much of it is about being a great parent.  Great book!

What I'm Doing:

We camped this past weekend and then hustled home to start school this week.  I'm attempting to be more flexible this year and embrass the freedom of homeschool.  But it's so hard with my Type A personality.  So coming home and straight into school was a challenge.  The kids, however, did step up and have really be showing me how dedicated they can be to both play and homeschool.

What I'm Enjoying:

Laughing with my 10th grader...
Regular workouts...
Nightly swims...
Clear smokeless skies...
Reading Anne of Green Gables...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails