Friday, April 28, 2023

Weekend Links ll April 28, 2023

 














This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
We are trying to squeeze in all our favorite crockpot soups this week since the weather will be changing soon.  So my favorite soup this week was Pasta E Fagoili.  My 11 year old even loves this one.  To make it even easier, I chop all my veggies, brown the burger, and sautee the vegetables the night before.  That makes dumping everything in the crockpot even easier in the morning.  Plus my teenage son has been learning to make homemade rolls so we put our favorite together and came up with a pretty good dinner.

What I'm Reading:
My current non-fiction book is The Hope We Hold by Jeremy and Jinger Vuolo.  This one has been out for awhile, but I just didn't have the time to pick it up.  I'm just starting this one today so we'll see if it's any good.

What I'm Doing:
This week flew by.  I had jury duty for several days which was definitely a difficult balancing act with kids, a car in the shop, and homeschool.  Both the teenagers also came down with a nasty cold and as sweet as they have been, it's still been tugging at my heart strings to see them sick.  So I've been doing as much as I can to help them feel better.

What I'm Enjoying:
Ceiling fans...
21 Day Fix Extreme...
Summer dresses...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails