Friday, September 30, 2022

Weekend Links ll September 30, 2022












This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
My favorite meal this week was homemade stirfry.  My 9th grade daughter is taking Home Ec for her elective this year and it's been fun to have her in the kitchen with me more.  Plus my husband makes an incredible sauce to go on our stirfry.  It's a definite comfort food item this time of year.

What I'm Reading:
I'm about half way through Max Lucado's You'll Get Through This.  He's taking the life of Joseph and examining how trials made him into a man after God's heart.  And the hope we can glean from his story.

What I'm Doing:
Last weekend, Lydia and I had a girls' weekend.  The boys were out of town for a family birthday party and she had dance so we stayed home.  We had a few chores to get done, but most of the weekend was spent crafting and watching Road to Avonlea.  We tried new recipes, visited the food trucks downtown, and generally had a leisurely restful weekend.

What I'm Enjoying:
Opening the windows for the fall air...
Playing with our kitty...
Pumpkin spice tea...
Homemade chili...
New recipes...
What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails