Friday, May 6, 2022

Weekend Links ll May 6, 2022

 











This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
By far the best dinner we had this week was homemade falafel and pita.  So amazing.  My daughter found this falafel recipe in one of her kids' cookbooks and we use it all the time.  

What I'm Reading:
I picked up a book that is way outside of my box this week.  One Second After is all about the reality that hits immediately after an EMP attack.  I've barely gotten into it, but I've been hooked.  The characters are intriguing and I'm anxious to see what the author is going to do with them.

What I'm Doing:
This week was crazy busy.  The kids had state testing at the charter school, my oldest started physical therapy for a trampoline injury, and there were a few other appointments thrown in there as well.  Because of all of that, I haven't made much progress on my personal to do list, but of course, I'm still reading!

What I'm Enjoying:
Out of the box books...
Sweet breads...
80 Day Obsession prep...
My audio Bible...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails