Friday, May 20, 2022

Weekend Links ll May 20, 2021

 















This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
This week was a mess! :-)
We're in the throws of a kitchen remodel and cooking has been so minimal.  I tried to plan easy meals or meals that could be plugged into the crockpot and left on the patio.  My crockpot has saved me this week!

What I'm Reading:
I'm sort of in between books as far as fictional reads goes.   I just picked up The Borrowers Afloat at the library this morning and am hoping to make some progress on it this weekend.  

What I'm Doing:
Washing dishes in a utility sink...
Picking up more paper plates....
Running to Grocery Outlet for last min dinners...

Can you tell I've been out of my element this week? :-)

What I'm Enjoying:
Evening walks with the kids...
Playing the piano...
Purchasing curriculum for next year...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails