Friday, April 9, 2021

Weekend Links ll April 9, 2021










This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
We just spent a week at my mom's and it's been all comfort food...
Sloppy Joe's...
Mongolian Beef...
Enchiladas!

This week might be the week that I need to get back on track!  :-)

What I'm Reading:
This week, I picked up Plain Wisdom by Cindy woodsman and Miriam Flaud.  This book is filled with short, quick essays focused on family life and the goodness of God.  It's been interesting to see how the author's weave their unique life circumstances and highlight their similarities.  This would make a great book to read devotional style.

What I'm Doing:
This past week has felt like a whirlwind.  We went to my mom's to celebrate Easter and then stayed to help her around the house.  We took lots of walks, spent lots of time outdoors, and played a ton of board games.  We were busy.  :-)

What I'm Enjoying:
Lots of card and board games...
Spending time outdoors...
Time to read...
A break from the routine!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails