Friday, March 1, 2019

When I Pray for You {Review}


An inspiring book about the special bond between child and parent, When I Pray for You celebrates all the wishes and dreams we hold for our little ones.  From birth, through childhood, into the growing years, Matthew Paul Turner perfectly captures the heartfelt sentiment that changes and grows as our children do.  The publisher's description markets this book to ages 3-7 years, but the message transcends time.  As I read this book with my children, it brought tears to my eyes.  The author's words were exactly what I wanted to say to my kids, even the teenager.  Through the good days and the bad, I hope these are words that they'll remember spoke over them... "I've prayed for you... I cherish you... I'm here for you."  I can see myself read turning to this one again and again as my own words fail to share how deeply I feel for my children.  And how much I pray for them day after day.

*Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book from the publisher.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails