Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Create! {Review}


Having a very creative 10 year old daughter, I was excited to review this book with her.  She loves all things DIY and I thought this would be a fun book for us to discover together.  Filled with over 50 different projects to inspire and delight, I knew we would find one that would interest us.  

I was completely delighted with the assortment of projects included in this book.  Not too young, and not too mature, each DIY is colorfully illustrated and explained in a clear step by step manner.  From string art to hand lettering to duct tape roses, Create! is full of ideas to keep the tween in your life creating for hours.  Although marked as ages 8-12, I would rate this book more for ages late 9-13.  Most of the projects require more dexterity and patience than is typical of the average 8 year old.

All in all, we really liked this book and are looking forward to more creating over the coming months.  This is a win for my crafty girl and me.

*Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the publisher.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails