Friday, March 24, 2017

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: We were actually pretty creative this week.  Lydia and I baked this yummy chocolate cinnamon loaf.  And I had all three of the kids helping me make slime for the first time.  Had to try a few recipes, but found one that worked.

What I'm Reading: I finished the book for March's Bookmarks post so I picked up April's book.  And I haven't put it down since.  So good.  Don't think it's going to take me long to finish this one. 

What I'm Doing:  Baseball is here!  So lots of games, lots of laundry, and lots of video footage.  

What I'm Watching:  We're still completely sucked into The Great British Baking Competition.  Amazing what they're able to create on that show.  Wish I had a fraction of that talent.

What I'm Enjoying: Gardening... Baking... 21 Day Pilates challenge... Reading... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails