Friday, December 9, 2016

Weekend Links







This Week:

What I Made: We finished our Pin the Scarab game for Lydia's party, as well as her piƱata.  But most of that was on my husband.  I also finally finished the kids' ornaments.  Don't know what took me so long this year.  :-)

What I'm Reading:  I'm doing a review on The Prayer Saturated Family.  I love the 30 Day Guide in the back.  It's given me some great ideas.

What I'm Doing:  Lydia is performing with her jazz class this weekend so I'm looking forward to that.  They're going to look so cute!

What I'm Watching:  I've been catching up on Once Upon a Time and have discovered a new show "Speechless."  Very funny!

What I'm Enjoying:  Peanut Butter Blossoms... date night... our Christmas Book Advent... going back to the gym... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails