Saturday, October 10, 2015

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I finished the piƱata and make a few other decorations for Noah's party.  I also made a pumpkin cinnamon pull apart that I couldn't keep my hands out of.  My sweet tooth is out of control.

What I'm Reading: I'm reading the Bookmarks book club selection for Oct as well as a review book by Sarah Jake.  It's a book about lessons of motherhood from Mary and it's taking an interesting look at motherhood that I never considered before.

What I'm Doing: Going to lots of baseball games... baking all things pumpkin...  celebrating my oldest son...

What I'm Watching:  We've started season 6 of Parenthood, but had to go off of Netflix to find the final season.  We've also been watching Survivor and love it! 

What I'm Enjoying: Cooler weather (only in the high 80's)... baseball...  chapter books... my crockpot... purging... the rowing machine at the gym...

What are you up to?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails