Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I'm working on a Family Book for the Little Man and some stuff for his Mickey Mouse Party.  Everything is in preliminary stages, but hoping to get some stuff done this weekend.

What I'm Reading:  The Rosie Project... I wasn't sure about it at first, but it's really funny.  I started the book club book for July, but quickly misplaced it.  I'm in trouble with that one.

What I'm Doing: Getting a new fridge.  This is the second one that's gone out this year and I just want to kick it.

What I'm Watching: We started watching Hitch last night, but it got late.  We both love that movie and plan on finishing it tonight. 

What I'm Enjoying: Lots of pool time... baseball games... plums... projects!

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails