It's been a long time since I posted a kid friendly fish recipe, but this one that we've been enjoying. These Sundried Tomato and Shrimp Quesadillas are so yummy. Super easy. It's a little funny to make a recipe for this one as they're really more of a suggestion and starting point for making a quick dinner. So here we go!
Sundried Tomato and Shrimp Quesadillas
Monterey Jack cheese
1. Sautee your onions, garlic, and shrimp in a little bit of oil.
2. Sprinkle a little monterey jack on your tortillas. Then add tomatoes, spinach, and shrimp sautee.
3. Top with second tortilla and sprinkle the top with parmesean.
4. Throw it in the oven to melt the cheese. You can also do these on the stove top, but in the oven I can do several to feed us all at one time.
5. We served these with a nice green salad and some chips. Yummy!
Quick easy dinner and it keeps seafood in our diet. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!