Monday, November 25, 2013

2013 Advent List

Here's our 2013 Advent List.  As you know, I try to come up with a small little thrill each day for my kids from Dec 1st to the 25th.  Now I hold this list lightly.  I don't post it for the kids.  This is a list for my eyes only.  So if the day gets hectic, we aren't tied to the schedule.  But this list just keeps me on track and reminds me of the wonder of the holidays.  It's a way of keeping me in check and reminding me to make time for the little things.  Hope this inspires you as well.

Dec 1st--Make Gingerbread playdough
Dec 2nd--Set up Little People Nativity Set
Dec 3rd--Bake treats for neighbor
Dec 4th--See Cascade Christmas
Dec 5th--Go look at Christmas lights
Dec 6th--Put up Christmas tree
Dec 7th--Go to Christmas Parade
Dec 8th--Wear PJ's to dinner
Dec 9th--Read books under the Christmas tree
Dec 10th--Make a craft with jingle bells
Dec 11th--Make spiced cider
Dec 12th--Go Christmas caroling
Dec 13th--Watch a Christmas movie
Dec 14th--Lydia's birthday party/
Dec 15th--Make Hot Choco Playdough
Dec 16th--Game night
Dec 17th--Decorate Gingerbread houses
Dec 18th--Wear Christmas socks
Dec 19th--Make bird feeders
Dec 20th--Christmas party/ watch a Christmas movie
Dec 21st--Lydia's birthday/ sing some more Christmas carols
Dec 22nd--Make peppermint bark
Dec 23rd--Star gazing in the backyard
Dec 24th--Color Christmas pictures
Dec 25th--Enjoy Monkey bread breakfast

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails