Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Muddle

Monday... Monday... This Monday has caught up with me.  I'm usually at my son's school right now helping teach Math.  Hilarious to me since I'm a former English teacher, but that's how my Monday morning typically goes.  But this Monday, I'm laying on the couch.  Sick! Yuck!  What a way to start the week.

We did have a fun weekend.  My sister in law came out to see my son play T-Ball.  It was opening weekend and unfortunately we got rained out.  But it was fun to have the company.  She just had a great time being here in the middle of the chaos.  They did go see a movie and the kids came back so excited.  It was a nice break from routine.

I'd love to share more, but this sickness is just zapping my energy.  Hope your weekend was filled with fun and good memories.

Here's our menu for the week:

Breakfasts:
Cereal and fruit
Oatmeal and bananas
Pancakes

Lunches:
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sammies
Green Salad
Leftovers
String cheese, carrots and dip, fruit

Dinners:
Monday: Tomato Soup
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Potato Soup
Thursday: Hamburgers, potato salad
Friday: Spaghetti, french bread
Saturday: Breakfast for dinner
Sunday: Leftovers

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails