Thursday, March 29, 2012

Do-It-Yourself: Wheat Thins


Well, I've looked at this recipe over at Kitchen Stewardship several times and really wanted to make my own Wheat Thins.  My kids fly through boxes of Wheat Thins and I hate that the ingredients list is so long.  I just want to know that what they are consuming in masses isn't going to kill them.  So I tried this one.

Honestly, I completely screwed it up.  For some reason, I had a really hard time getting it all mixed together, even with the KitchenAid.  And I don't have a lot of patience for rolling things out.  So my Wheat Thins were pretty sad looking.  But I do want to make them again.  We all loved the way they tasted; we just couldn't get them to look good.

So I will be working at these again soon.  They take some time, but they are yummy!  Let me know if you try them.  I'd love to hear how they work out for you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails