Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthday Balloon Wreath


What a fun festive addition to any birthday!
After all, what says Birthday more than Balloons?

A Birthday Balloon Wreath!

A few months ago, I saw this one and knew I had to make one.
But could I make it more frugal?

Here's what you'll need:

72 count bag of balloons (maybe more to fill in the sides)
Wreath from (from Dollar Tree no less)
Birthday Ribbon (another Dollar Tree find)
Glue gun


Fold the balloon in half top to bottom.
Then quarter the balloon to a point.


Hot glue the tip and layer balloons around the wreath.
Layer about 3 across,
tucking and gluing as you go.


Tie a bow from your ribbon.


Wrap the ribbon loosely around the wreath
and attach the bow!


I love how colorful it is.
And what a great way to celebrate the birthday person!
Just a little something extra to make the day special!

How do you make birthdays fun?

2 comments:

Amy said...

thanks for linking this up.. I love this idea.. We make Birthdays fun by getting a special cake..

Sarann said...

What a great idea! I have some old balloons that my mom gave me that would be perfect for this since I am not sure they are good enough to hold air anymore. Visiting from Amy's Round Robin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails