Thursday, July 28, 2011

2011 Summer Photo Challenge: Summer Sky


Photograph that Summer Sky!

Well, my hard drive is still very full.  So I'm borrowing a photograph again.  For this week's challenge, I'm digging deep into the archives and pulling out a photo from 2003.  This was the first time my husband and I traveled together overseas and we worked with a group in Ukraine.  It was an incredible month, in one of my favorite places, with some fantastic people.

About mid-way through our trip we took these photos:



So did you Photograph that Summer Sky? Did you take pictures this week?  Join us as we chronicle our lives this summer and document what makes each of us special.  Link up to a specific post below and don't forget to invite others to join us.  The more of us that get involved, the more fun!



Next week's challenge: What color says summer to you?

*Linked to these Parties and Weekend Bloggy Reading


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails