Friday, February 25, 2022

Weekend Links ll Feb 27, 2022












This Week:

What I'm Cooking:

Oh, this week we brought back an old favorite: Spinach Calazone.  This is true comfort food in my mind with the rich combination of spinach and ricotta and cheese and homemade dough...
So yummy!

What I'm Reading:

I picked up The Teenage Brain again.  I've read this one in the past, but it's been a couple of years.  It's deep and thought provoking and insightful... and so good.  I'm reminded how this book really helped me understand my teens better and how I really needed this reminder.

What I'm Doing:

We've discovered kite paper and window stars.  I AM OBSESSED!
They are so much fun and so beautiful in the windows.  
I may have made quite a few.  :-)


What I'm Enjoying:

Cool mornings coming back...
Reading The Case for Christ...
Trampoline tournaments with my teenage son...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails