Friday, April 23, 2021

Weekend Links ll April 23, 2021











This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
Well, since my oldest had his wisdom teeth removed this week, I've been making lots of soft foods.  
Does that count?  :-)

Really I've been in a rut lately and would love to hear what you've been cooking.

What I'm Reading:
Right now, I'm reading Sacred Influence by Gary Thomas.  It's been a few years since I read this one and I'm remember how good it really is.

What I'm Doing:
Oh, we have been plenty busy the last two weeks.  It seems like everyone is suddenly due for dr's and dentist's checkups.  So it's been a lot of tying up loose ends.

It's also that time of year where I'm obsessing about next year's curriculum... trying to making everything just right.  I swear I always plan more than I can accomplish.

What I'm Enjoying:
Sunny days...
Baking class with my kiddos...
Working in the garden...
lots of reading time!

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails