Friday, April 27, 2018

Weekend Links











What I'm Cooking:

Spring is here and we all have spring fever.  We're trudging along in school, but really just wanting to do the fun stuff.  So Lydia and I have been baking and cooking and spending a lot of time in the kitchen.  Right now, we're experimenting with Amish Friendship Bread.  It's been a good lesson in baking, interacting with others, and just plain fun.

What I'm Reading:

I just picked up a book in the last 24 hours called Raising World Changers by Kristen Welch.  She's a few blogger and the founder of Mercy House in Kenya.  I haven't read enough to feel comfortable sharing with you.  However, I am anxious to get into it.  

What I'm Doing:

Oh, I'm going to lots of baseball games.  This is the time of year that things get really stressful.  We're tired of school, Little League is keeping us busy, and we're adjusting to quick weather changes.  It's been a little stressful and I'm finding myself challenged to relax.  I'm an extreme Type A and it can lead to a heightened level of stress. And I'm struggling to find calming techniques.

What I'm Watching: 

We've been watching The British Baking Champion.  We just love baking shows.

What I'm Enjoying: 

Tire Swings... Kitty Snuggles... Science Experiments... Container Gardening...

What are you up to?





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails