Friday, December 1, 2017

Weekend Links








What I'm Cooking:

This week Josiah made cinnamon muffins in his cooking class and he actually enjoyed them.  So we picked up the recipe and he actually wants to help me in the kitchen.  Yes, please.  I'm more than happy to have help with the household chores.

What I'm Reading:

I'm reading the December bookmarks book and really enjoying it (Circling the Sun).  It's by Paula McLain and I've never read any of her books before.  But this one is good, pretty different from anything I've read before, but I like it.

What I'm Doing:

Christmas is coming!  Christmas is coming!  But... instead of the fun stuff this week, we've been doing the catch up stuff.  I thought I was on track for tackling this week, but then realized that we had a ton of appointments this week.  It's been a little crazy.  We're planning on being "Merry" this weekend and getting some decorating done.

What I'm Watching: 

I just watched the season finale of This Is Us.  Eek!  If you haven't started watching this show yet, go... run... start it now!

What I'm Enjoying: 

Christmas Tree... cooler weather... watching the kids roller skate... fall leaves... 

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails