Friday, February 3, 2017

Weekend Links










This Week:

What I Made: Ugh... nothing.  :-(  It was an uncreative week.  I worked on travel plans and other than that, just drove kids from place to place.  :-)

What I'm Reading: I started a book called The War That Save My Life.  It's a fourth grade book about WWII and originally I picked it up for my daughter.  But I got sucked in.  Sounds typical right?

What I'm Doing:  Watching lots of dance :-) ... playing with bullet journaling... looking at curriculum for next year... 

What I'm Watching:  We've started a series called Prairie House.  Fascinating watching 21st century people trying to live in prairie times.

What I'm Enjoying: rain... our hummingbird feeder... historical fiction...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails