Friday, September 23, 2016

Weekend Links












This Week:

What I Made:  Give me a high five!  We finished Josiah's thank you cards already.  And believe me, that's a feat when you realize you're working with a 5 year old.  I also got Noah's birthday invitations finished and worked on a shadowbox.

What I'm Reading:  I'm working on Mentoring Mom and All Joy and No Fun.  I'd heard a few things about the second one and I'm finding it very insightful into parenthood.  Sad, happy, ... so many emotions.

What I'm Doing:  This week we're in the full swing of fall... swim, dance, baseball, school, selling a few things on Facebook.  

What I'm Watching:  I love Wednesday nights on ABC and the fall shows are returning.  I was pleasantly surprised by Speechless.  Not appropriate for kids under 13, but very funny, especially for those of us involved in special ed, social work.

What I'm Enjoying:  Organic, farm apples... apple cider... middle school physics... 

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails