Monday, October 20, 2014

10 Goals this Week

October has been just plan crazy.  Actually the past five weeks have kept my head spinning.  Two birthdays down for the year and I'm catching a little bit of a breather before the holidays and another birthday.  Needless to say, I've been just keeping my head above water and not getting much down on my To-Do List, but I'm gonna try to get a little done this week.  Who's with me?

Parenting:
  • Take a nature walk, do a regions map, and some other hands on learning
  • Try mini pumpkin science project
  • Meet with master teacher (2 swim lessons, dance,gymnastics, etc)
 Blogging:
  • Film 4 videos
  • Review 2 books
Homemaking:
  •  Complete a DIY project
  •  Carve pumpkins
  • Do something creative
Personal:
  • Get 8.5 hr sleep/night
  • Workout 3 times

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails