Friday, September 1, 2023

Weekend Links ll September 1, 2023

 











This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

We made falafel and homemade pita this week.  My daughter has been making homemade pita for over a year and is now experimenting with how to add more whole wheat, but still make something that we all enjoy.  The falafel is amazing and we can't seem to make enough with 3 teens and preteens in the house.  They go quick.  All in all, it's probably one of our favorite meals all around.

What I'm Reading:

My 11 year old is reading several of the Christian Heroes books this year for school.  I was just going to assign them to him, but realized a week into school that I wanted to read them as well.  So we're both currently reading Hudson Taylor.  Super inspiring!

What I'm Doing:

Right now, I'm planning my youngest son's birthday party.  He's turning 12 yrs old and we're going to have a party at the house, swimming and playing some games.  

What I'm Enjoying:

Rain!!!! (Who would have thought after 95 yesterday?)...
Crockpot dinner...
Finishing MM100!!!...
Fresh homegrown tomatoes...
Popcorn on the stovetop...

What are you up to?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails