Friday, July 7, 2023

Weekend Links ll July 7, 2023

 







This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
We stayed real basic this week.  Had tacos for dinner on the 4th of July as we actually had our company visiting on the 5th.  My kiddos get heartburn from most prepackaged taco seasoning mixes so we've been trying to make our own from scratch.  I'm afinding I actually like it better.

What I'm Reading:
I'm Preparing to Meet Jesus by Anne Graham Lotz.  It's a 21 day journey through the story of Isaac and Rebekah, and what we can learn about being the Bride of Christ.  The daily entries are short and perfect for the summer.  It's been a nice change of pace.

What I'm Doing:
This past week, I realized how much I've been neglecting the house over the summer. So I've been trying to get back into the zone cleaning habit.  We've also been fixing some sprinklers in the yard, and keeping up with the garden.  Getting excited for home grown tomatoes.

What I'm Enjoying:
Lake Days...
Homecooked meals...
Prayer times...
Growing herbs and tomatoes...
Night swims with the kids...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails