Friday, March 24, 2023

Weekend Links ll March 24, 2023










19 Fun Girls Camp Craft Ideas


This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
Our weather this year has been cold and wet so my crockpot has been working overtime.  This week, we had soup 4 nights in a row with 3 of those being in the crockpot.  We didn't eat great last weekend so my favorite meal was probably the minestrone I put in on Monday.  Plus I added tortellini to make it a treat for the kids.

What I'm Reading:
I'm reading Swiss Family Robinson with my 11 year old and loving it.  This is probably my 4th or 5th time through the book and I enjoy it every time.  I also shared my Spring Reading List yesterday so check it out!

What I'm Doing:
We've gotten snow multiple times these past couple of months so I feel like I'm bundling and unbundling my 11 year old over and over again.  It's been a rare treat and we are definitely enjoying it.

What I'm Enjoying:
Flannel Sheets...
Surprise snow storms...
Throw blankets...
Dinner in the crockpot...
New books!
What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails