Thursday, December 3, 2020

Read & Pray Through the Bible in a Year {Review}


I love this little devotional for soaking in Scripture through out the day.  I'm not a morning person so having my quiet times early in the day just doesn't work.  With this devotional though, I can read for a few minutes in the morning and still have content to go more in depth later in the day.  I love that this book provides Scripture for both mornings and evenings, and can be read in just a few minutes if necessary.  Each day provides a passage from both the Old and New Testaments, as well as readings from Psalms or Proverbs.  In addition to the Scriptures, this devotional also includes encouragement, prayers, and devotionals for each day, making it a nice blend of both.  This would make a sweet gift for the busy mom or anyone just starting their quiet time practice.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails