Saturday, August 8, 2015

Weekend Links












This Week:

What I Made: I'm working on a dinosaur egg piƱata for my almost 4 year old.  It's looking very "rustic."  :-)

What I'm Reading: I'm between books right now.  Wish I wasn't.  I have the Aug bookmarks book on hold and another as well.  They'll probably both come in at the same time. 

What I'm Doing: We have a busy Saturday here... farmer's market, clothing exchange, trip to 
Jo-ann's... Think I need some chocolate!

What I'm Watching: We've been watching Friends.  We're on season 8.  Also watching Food Fighters.  Fun to see home cooks take on professional chefs. 

What I'm Enjoying: Working with my gymnastics class... seeing Josiah try new things... pilates twice a week... up to 40 min on the rower... lots of swimming. 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails