Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Bunny Playdoh {Pinterest Inspired}

 photo 9b197e9b-18ff-45e1-aae2-39092df3c247_zps56474bab.jpg

I love adding extra little surprises to my kids easter baskets so when I came across this idea for Easter Bunny Playdoh, I had to try it.  What a cute idea!  It's one of those super easy, economical ideas that makes me shake my head and say, "Why didn't I think of that?"

So I whipped up a batch last night and packaged up three: one for little man, one for my niece, and one for my nephew.  It's your basic homemade playdough idea, but packaged in a cute way.  My only word of caution is to make sure you have gel food coloring or use a packet of kool-aid.  I used gel coloring and it took quite a bit of yellow to get the orange color that I wanted.

Fill treat bags from Wiltons and tie them off with some pretty green ribbon.  And you have a wonderful addition to your child's easter basket.  Or a great spring party favor.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails